Briefed GDPR E-Learning Course (Advanced)
Certificates of Completion are awarded to all users who successfully complete the training.
Our advanced level e-learning is designed to give you a deeper understanding of GDPR and is of particular relevance to those for whom the impact of
GDPR will be significant.
- Handle large amounts of data / sensitive data
- Would be seriously damaged by a publicised breach
- Would be severely affected by a fine of £17m / 4% of turnover.
- The logic behind data protection legislation
- Introduction to and history of GDPR
- Key definitions under GDPR
- Definitions of the 6 GDPR principles and their practical use
- The rights of data subjects
- Subject access requests
- The ICO and its powers
- Data Breaches and how to handle them
- Risks of a data breach
- International transfers of data
- Sample crisis situations.
- Real-life case studies
- 50 post-training evaluation questions
Certificates of completion are awarded to all users who successfully complete the training.
Once you have made your purchase you will be asked to submit the names and email addresses of all students so their personal accounts may be set up.