Briefed GDPR E-Learning Course (Silver)
This course is charged Per Employee
Our Silver level e-learning is designed for companies for whom the impact of
GDPR will be greater. Those that:
- Handle larger amounts of data / sensitive data
- Would be seriously damaged by a publicised breach
- Would be severely affected by a fine of £17m / 4% of turnover.
- The logic behind data protection legislation
- Introduction to and history of GDPR
- Key definitions under GDPR
- Definitions of the 6 GDPR principles and their practical use
- The rights of data subjects
- Subject access requests
- The ICO and it’s powers
- Data Breaches and how to handle them
- Risks of a data breach
- International transfers of data
- Sample crisis situations.
- Real-life case studies
- 50 post training evaluation questions
- Monthly reporting.
Certificates of completion are awarded to all users who successfully complete the training. Those who achieve 80% or more in the Briefed Data Protection Awareness Training assessment will receive a Certificate of Excellence.
Once you have made your purchase you will be asked to submit the names and email addresses of your employees so their personal accounts may be set up.